DescentOS Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DescentOS Forum

Forum for the linux distro DescentOS

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

No pass word required ?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sprint955

No pass word required ? Empty
PostSubject: No pass word required ?   No pass word required ? EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 3:31 pm

Hello guys !

First of all thanks for keeping the Gnome 2 alive !! at last someone who dares to stick to the best Gnome ever and keep this distro fast and "configurable"

i only have one question , i installed it 3 times on different pc's here, and it never asks a password after resuming from "pauze" , when rebooting it ask my password , but not after i get it out of its "pauzed condition" , in the configuration manager it is not marked as , i can find any setting where i can change it.

Any idea

kind regards

Sprint955
Back to top Go down
brian2040
Admin
brian2040

PostSubject: Re: No pass word required ?   No pass word required ? EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 12:35 pm

From what it sounds like, you can edit the screensaver itself. If you edit the screensaver, you can make sure it has you sign back in instead if just throw you back in there. That way when it comes out of hibrenation, the screensaver will make you sign back in. It's just speculation, actually, since I just have a desktop, but I don't see why it won't work.
Back to top Go down
http://descentos.org
McLovin

PostSubject: Re: No pass word required ?   No pass word required ? EmptyWed May 02, 2012 6:40 pm

It's actually a setting in the screensaver itself, there is a little check box for "Lock when idle" or something to that nature, just put a check mark in the box, and it will ask for a password when resuming from screensaver
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No pass word required ?   No pass word required ? Empty

Back to top Go down

No pass word required ?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DescentOS Forum :: Tech Support-
Jump to: